- 2 years minimum RF test experience.
- B.S. or M.S. in engineering (aerospace, mechanical, electrical, software), math, physics, or related field
- Ability to understand and follow system documentation
- Desire to solve problems collaboratively
- Strong communication skills
- Interest working with a first-rate, collegial team
- Experience with hardware test on highly complex and reliable systems.
- Familiarity with mission assurance
- Experience with spacecraft manufacturing
- Experience in RF design
- Experience automating with spectrum analyzers, power meters or modems.
This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 22 CFR §120.15 and 8 U.S.C. §1324b(a)(3) is required.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Clara, CA