To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 22 CFR §120.15 and 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3) is required.
- 3+ years' experience as a rework technician using leaded, and lead-free chemistries
- Basic understanding of ISO 9001 practices
- Proficient in removal and replacing critical components such as Micro-BGA, 01005 and thru-hole devices using hot air and/or soldering stations
- Ability to read and interpret BOM, Assembly drawing and assembly instructions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and strong time management skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Position requires long periods of sitting and working with microscope
During the course of the application and interview process for certain engineering positions, you may be asked to perform functional activities to demonstrate your skills with parts and equipment we work with. By agreeing to engage in such skills testing, you also agree not to disclose the specific activities you are asked to engage in or any other aspect of the skills demonstration.
Astro Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Astro Digital does not discriminate on the basis of race, regional color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Clara, CA