Desired Skills and Experience
- B.S. or M.S. in engineering (aerospace preferred)
- 5 years experience in engineering or technical aspects of product design or production
- Ability to listen carefully, decipher meaning, avoid preconceptions, ignore ego, and work with a team towards the best design possible within given constraints
- Knowledge of orbital mechanics, the space environment, and spacecraft subsystems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled with data analysis and simulation in Python, Matlab, Excel, etc.
- Dedication to carefully documenting all key aspects of a design
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Familiarity with SolidWorks
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- Desire to define and solve problems independently, tempered with experience to know when to seek input
- Interest in collaborating with a first-rate, friendly team
This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 22 CFR §120.15 and 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3) is required.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Clara, CA